All Power To The Positive! Vol. #2, Episode #69.
We Don't Take Any KKKrap. Neither Should You.
"Based on the examination of 90 insurgencies since World War II, RAND found two major factors linked with the success (and failure) of past counterinsurgency efforts: (1) the degree of local support for the government and (2) external support for insurgents, including sanctuary.
The study found that governments with high levels of popular support prevailed in two-thirds of all completed insurgencies, but they won less than a third of the insurgencies when they had medium or low levels of support.
In addition, insurgent groups that enjoyed support from external states won more than 50 percent of the time, those with support from nonstate actors and diaspora groups won just over 30 percent of the time, and those with no external support won only 17 percent of the time. Moreover, sanctuary in neighboring states was particularly important for insurgent groups.
These findings have significant implications for U.S. counterinsurgency efforts in Afghanistan. They suggest that declining support for the government and outside support for insurgents have directly contributed to the deteriorating security environment."
- Seth G. Jones; "Improving U.S. Counterinsurgency Operations: Lessons Learned from Afghanistan."
- "Neon Freedom" - Riff Raff/Trapzillas
- "Instrumental Roots Project" - Xe Roots
- "The Inkwell" - Blue Scholars
- "Down" - Show N Prove
- "Work" - Central Intelligence
- "Soy Rebelde" - Rebel Diaz
- "Definition of Blitzkrieg" - Black Star & The Ramones (Mr. Magic Pantsix Remix)
- "You Can't Hide (You Can't Run)" - Dilated Peoples
- "Subtle And Profound" - Suntonio Bandanaz and Julie C.
- "Too Many" - Nottus Tre
- The REAL Detroit Public School System.
- Confessions Of An Economic Hitman.
- Stop And Frisk....And Terrorize.
- On The Road With Decolonize Seattle.
- Statement From Northwest Grand Jury Resistor/Political Prisoner Leah Lynn-Plante
Add to Playlists